Koo Creamstyle Sweetcorn is deliciously sweet and creamy. Great with any meal – this sweetcorn is packed with goodness.
¾ cup Edmonds standard flour
1 tsp Edmonds baking powder
½ tsp salt
1 egg, beaten
440g can cream-style corn
2 Tbsps oil
1. Sift the flour, baking powder, salt and pepper to taste into a bowl.
2. Add the beaten egg, mixing to combine. Stir in the sweetcorn.
3. Heat the oil in a frying pan.
4. Drop spoonfuls of fritter mixture into the pan. Cook until golden then turn and cook the other side.
5. Drain on absorbent paper. Serve hot.
Fill out the form below to ask us a question, we'll be in touch shortly.